Saturday, August 16, 2008

fuck the olympics- oahu has the hottest guys

so molokai was a little too Simple Life for me... so i headed to the popular, tourist-laden island of oahu...

it's rather gorgeous, eh?

my corner suite at the hilton puts halekulani to fucking shame (or maybe i'm just bitter- they wouldn't host me as i called the Pr director the devil to her face last time i was here)

hey , look ! it's bud ! yes a reunion was in store.

bud and i ended up at a traditional luau where they roasted the fuck out of this pig..

then celebrated for killing it...
one mai tai later, i got involved in the action...

aloha hot fucker...

this dude to the right can do a luau on my lap-au anyday...

my new favorite australian person... gary even shares the same birthday as me! talk about a handful...

now.. on to hot boy olympics! volleyball never looked so goood...

this guy won a gold medal for walking...

sadly, this hot stud came in second...

runner up goes to this monkey...

surfing champ, hottie mc-i'll do you

he won a medal for retaining the "i'm from sweden" alabaster skin tone.

and this one was the youngest to join the games...
these guys received red flags for being too cool for school

and this dude was just a little too far away from my lens for me to gauge what kind of award (or reward) he deserves..

this guy was pooped from a long day of looking fine..

and this dude was straight -to-my-room worthy. .

see you on the big island in two months!

No comments: